Friday, January 21, 2011

Click.Click.Click.

There are approximately 5 steps that over take my search for a job.
Step One. Click on bookmarked Boise School District website.
Step Two. Click on Job Opportunities
Step Three. Click on Job Vacancies (non-existent, especially if Luna decides to cut a bunch of teachers. Not helpful man! )
Step Four. Click on Certified
Step Five. Elementary Level

I have been doing this constantly since last summer. It is like a tick someone develops over time, and just can never stop. It is a part of my daily routine, and hopefully this will be the year that I can kick it right in the butt, and force it completely out of my daily schedule.

So far, nothing new. The only elementary level job opening is a Montessori teaching position for next year. I am sorry, but I do not know the first thing about Montessori, and I do not think I am qualified or would really like it that much (no offense to Montessori!). Although, there is a new section called, "Certified Applicant Pool." I'm not completely sure what this means, but I guess we will see!

Until you read again, I will be clicking away.

PS: If any of you reading this are an Idaho resident, or have heard about Tom Luna's new 'plan' to 'help' (NOTICE HELP IN QUOTATIONS!) the school district, what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment